Psychologist Valeria Piquero Casals de Willassen
– Degree in Psychology – Central University of Venezuela (UCV) – Class of May 1996
– Specialization – Master IN CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY- UCV- June 2001
– Certificate / Authorization as a Psychologist in Norway. License number 10020621.
OTHER STUDIES CARRIED OUT
– Central University of Venezuela, Faculty of Humanities and Education, School of Psychology, Industrial mention, 1990-1995. Title Obtained: Bachelor in Psychology.
– Central University of Venezuela, Postgraduate Studies Commission, Specialization in Clinical Psychology. 1999-2001.
– Personnel Training Courses and other studies related to Industrial Psychology- School of Psychology- Psico- Consult and Telematics International.
– Volunteer Management Course (FIPAN) – November 1996
– Course “Improvement in Quality”. Dominican Republic, Nov. 1997.
– Training Evaluation Course for Bearing Weapons. College of Psychologists. Edo. Miranda
– Annual participation in World Conferences on Advances in Psychology.
– Seminar “Is it culture or nature” in Panama, Kunayala Peninsula, Oct. 1998.
– Annual participation in psychoanalytic meetings, Paseo Las Mercedes, Caracas
– Comprehensive Gestalt Course. Venezuelan Institute of Gestalt. 2003-2005.
– Organizational Development and management courses.
– Service Quality Seminar, Panama, 1998.
- Research studies at Hospital JM de los Ríos, Caracas, Psychosomatic Diseases.
Spanish, English, Norwegian, Catalan and Italian.
VENEZUELAN S OCIETY OF DERMATOLOGY, 1990-1993
Recruitment and staff selection. May 1995- August 1995
CARACAS METRO ANONYMOUS COMPANY.
Training Department- Caño Amarillo.
Thesis student: Mention Publication. February 1995- September 1995
AFS INTERCULTURAL PROGRAMS VENEZUELA
Psychologist- National Hosting Coordinator. August 1996 – July 1999.
STUDENT WELFARE ORGANIZATION (OBE-UCV)
Psychologist. Caracas. July 1999- July 2003
JM DE LOS RIOS HOSPITAL.
Offer psychological care to patients of the hospital’s Immunology and Allergies service. Children and parents. Psychosomatic illnesses, management of physical illnesses, sexual abuse, drugs, anorexia, bulimia, trichotillomania, etc.
July 2000 – April 2003
RAZETTI CLINIC AND SANATRIX CLINIC, Caracas, Venezuela
Psychologist, private practice. 1998- 2010.
PRIVATE CONSULTATION, Oslo, Norway
Psychologist, 2015 –
PUBLICATIONS AND THESES
“Total Quality in a Venezuelan Service Company”, 1995 (Graduate thesis for the bachelor’s degree)
“Evaluation of Depressive and Anxious symptoms in patients with Acne and in treatment with Isotretinoin”, 2001,
National Award in Dermatology, 2002. (Postgraduate thesis)
“About two cases of Trichotillomania: Psychological Aspects”, publication in dermatology magazine,
XXXVI Annual Meeting, Nov. 9-11-2000
“Study of psychological aspects in patients with Dermatomyositis of the Hospital JM de los Ríos”. Publication in a magazine
Skin Clinic consultant member- Caracas- Actual- http://www.clinicadelapiel.com.ve/quienes.html