Psychologist in English in Norway
Office in Oslo and via videoconference
Member Norwegian Psychological Association
Husebybakken 28B, 0379 Oslo. Phone: +47 48 40 33 69 (SMS)
Request an appointment on my calendar:
Degree in Psychology. Specialization and Master in Clinic psychology
The goal of all psychological therapy is to achieve happiness and personal satisfaction of the patient.
The art of dying well and the art of living well are one. EPICURUS.
Clinical psychologist with more than 20 years of experience and more than 10 years living in Norway.
Oslo office. Phone: +47 48 40 33 69 (SMS)
Consultation cost: See “Prices” menu.
Private consultation only. (no reference from the family doctor (fastlege).
“Psychotherapy helped me to reveal my spirit and start a journey of self-discovery and personal improvement” Angel Moreno
Adult and adolescent psychotherapy
Depression, anxiety, stress, phobias, dependencies, analysis and personal growth, among others.
Couple and family therapy
Not only to “try again” but also to close a cycle in a good way and open channels of communication.
Child and family therapy
A space for evaluation and dialogue with children. Experience with the Norwegian child welfare organization.
Especially for anxiety, support groups, dependencies and increased self-esteem.
Self-esteem, assertive communication and mindfulness.
About therapies and psychological help.
Make an appointment
48 40 33 69
0379 Oslo, Norway
Monday to Friday 10 – 18
Saturday from 10 to 12
Prices and conditions
- 1 session: 1300 kr
- 1 session: 1100 kr
- Couple or family therapy: Double session (90 minutes) is recommended.
- Extras: Reports, letters, etc.: 500 kr.
- A session is 45 minutes.
- In case of cancellation/cancellation of the appointment, 24 hours notice must be given, otherwise the consultation will be charged.
- The multi-session program is cancelled in the first session.
- Payment: Debit card, Vipps or cash.
- Special cases, low income, political refugees, among others: personal agreement.